Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Finally saw Elizabeth!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Skittl1321's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    1,310
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I saw Elizabeth next to a new Felicity at a bookstore in the airport. I have to say, I wasn't to impressed. She is a pretty doll, but won't be high on my list. The Mattel Felicity is radiant! The purple gown looked wonderful on her and I loved her coloring. (Of course my 1991/2 Felicity and I shared so many adventures, nothing can top her.)

    I won't complain if I win the dolls. (I won't, my husband let me put in one entry) But I have to say nothing about Elizabeth really made me want to go buy her. Maybe the next friend doll...

    (Felicity will probably be getting Elizabeth's holiday dress and both the new tea dresses though.)

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I defiantly like Felicity more than Elizabeth,I think Elizabeth is hard to play with because of her curls!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cami713's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    1,375
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Funny, I think Elizabeth is lovely. I love the Josefina face mold on ANY doll, and I love her long hair and bright blue eyes. Her hair and eye colors are something I didnthave either of in my collection before her, so I'm quite happy.

    Felicity is so much prettier, though.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •